We Just Struck a GOLDmine!


Most of you by now would have heard of the talented Santogold from Brooklyn, NY with a voice like M.I.A. mixed with Aretha Franklin this is one chick who is set to be a household name. Now with a LP under her belt Santogold, (or Santi White as she is formally called) is set to take over the world with lead single L.E.S. Artistes which I have spoken about previously on my podcast. This album is on fire covering all kinds of the music spectrum, such as indie rock, new wave, electro beats and funked out tracks that make me want to jive. There are too many standout tracks on this one so I'll let you be the judge. But I will leave you with my favourite track at the moment, which is track 2, You'll Find A Way. This is one goldmine to tell your friends about, so get on board the wagon now!!

Santogold - You'll Find A Way.mp3

P.S. Head to RCRD LBL to get the exclusive track Your Voice not featured on her LP.




0 comments: