KelisKelisKelis?

Where the heck has she gone? Kelis has some of the best in your face tracks out on the commercial market. However I reckon she leans more towards the indie kids. Just recently her label release a greatest hit CD, but its still the beginning. According to Wikipedia she is in the process of working on her 5th LP, an indie/dance themed effort yet untitled with Cee-Lo Green & Calvin Harris. This year Australian Big Brother has used one of her tracks for its promotion, I don't think so! It's a perfect number off her last LP, Kelis Was Here, with a rock attitude and a FCK U theme. I would call it one of those songs that can get stuck in your head for a very long time...

In other news I have had this Kelis RMX of Milkshake on my hard drive for some time now (about a year maybe) so I thought it might be the right time for the world to hear it. It's a short edit as I never really finished it off, but i hope you all like.

Kelis - I don't think so.mp3
Kelis - Milkshake [Aluedius Quik RMX].mp3

For More news on Keils head to UlimateKelis.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

niceee