Sunday Arvo Shuffle:
Do you want to read this?


That's what the lady in the sit across from myself attacked upon me as I listened to Crystal Castles, Xxzxcuzx Me. I can't believe she thought my music was too loud. Well maybe it was a little. Anyway I took one of my earphones out and replied, "Nah, that's okay." then quickly shot back, "If you wanted me to turn it down then you could of just asked." Clearly the lady just wanted to make a scene and doesn't appreciate CC or any great music for that matter. So here is my itunes on shuffle for 5 track which i plan to play real LOUD next time so she can her it.

ENJOY.

Crystal Castles - Xxzcuzx Me.mp3
Cut Copy - Nobody Lost, Nobody Found.mp3
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn.mp3
t.A.T.u. - Show Me Love [Radio Version].mp3
Simian Mobile Disco - Tits & Acid.mp3

*PLEASE NOTE* it wasnt a mature lady who complained about my music. I love the older generation. So the pic isn't trying to advertise this. its merely just for shits and giggles.

0 comments: