Get REm!xd
...Ms. Minogue


I can't help but take notice of all the great remixes coming from the tracks off Kylie Minogue's new CD X. For some strange reason she is getting remixed by EVERYONE, well not everyone, but it kinda feels like it. And these remixes are not just good, they are great! Take the In My Arms track reworked by Spitzer. It's So Damn HOT that i want to club, or at least just dance everytime I hear it. Dirty and full of breaks. Thanks Tristian over at SEXY RESULT for making me take notice of these tracks. Another addictive track is the David Guetta Remix of WOW. Very club friendly.

Kylie Minogue - In My Arms [Spitzer Radio Edit].mp3

Kylie Minogue - Wow [David Guetta's Fuck Me I'm Famous Rmx].mp3

Also enjoy some of these remixes that have been floating around for a bit.

Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You [Mylo Rmx].mp3
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head [Soulwax Kyluss Rmx].mp3
Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World [Fischerspooner Rmx].mp3

0 comments: