Chemicals


I'm taking about the 2 guys we like to call THE Chemical Brothers... Why didn't someone tell me sooner how good We Are The Night is??? I think it could have helped me get through a Sunday just perfectly. Seriously I'm hooked on Saturate, track 4 at the moment. But let me tell you the scary thing, I wouldn't have downloaded this album if it wasn't for me hearing one of the tracks at Electronic Boutique, funnily enough I was just comparing prices of a game I just bought and there it was pumping in the background. I politely asked the cashier as to who the artist was & he was reluctant to tell me, might i add the customer beside me had a smirk, I have NO idea why tho.... 
Anyway back to WATN, I reckon it's a classic, obviously you have all heard the originals and remixes of Do it Again & Salmon Dance, so have a listen to the rest of the LP now and let the good tunes/times roll....

0 comments: