All the Uff about


You've heard of her I'm sure. Lil Mis Uffie. Man I had to check her music out again after she came to Oz at the start of this month for Summafieldayze... Now to be honest I didn't watch all of her performance. But I did study her enough to get a few photos and just see who this Uffie gal was. Still I wasn't satisfied. And I'm stil kinda annoyed at how she got to where she is... HOw much work has this girl actually done?? MEH! dont't care anymore. the UFF has some great tunes. To be honest it makes me wanna work harder at my own music and style. I think First Love is a great Tune, which steers away from the rap and more into the post-late-80's-early-90's pop with a twist. Which brings me to a huge Question... Is this the future of Girl-Pop Music? Only copiers/imitations will tell!!

So if you were like me and shunned the Uff last year, Do no more and give the gal a 2nd chance. cause she is .. Ready to UFF...

Uffie - First Love.mp3

0 comments: