W0tEvR Wednesdayz: 1


Welcome to a whole new Wednesday blog, this addiction being called W0tEvR Wednesdayz, where I like to blog about the songs that I'm addicted too, generally outside of the Indie/electro genre. However I still will most likely throw in a dance track or 2.

1st up is the track by Revolte titled Weak Generation, which has a very cool house stop start to it and is a must for all parties. These guys are on the Kitsune Boombox Compo and make a nice addiction with there 80's thriller inspired sound, but be sure to check out there myspace for an insight into their next track, which is much more rock than anything.

Revolte - Weak Generation.mp3



Next is Carpark North, & no matter how many times I listen to this band, i never, i mean NEVER get over them, especially Best Day evidently as its the most played track on my Itunes. CN just let loose with a well blended mix of Rock & Electro and whilst hailing from Denmark, I go weak at the knees for their accents. hehe
Carpark North - Best Day.mp3

ENJOY.

ps. Be thanks to all who log on to my blog, thank you for your support. spread the word

0 comments: