Preset's People


I guess it was just a matter of time before I blogged about My People, the new Single from The Presets... as it seems every man and his dog has already done so. Now at 1st when I got this track I was unsure if it was a sure-fire winner. But I had the same reaction with Umbrella. Now I'm just a tad bit addicted to pressing repeat. Luckily this wasn't the case as it just happened to be playing as I listening to the Triple J this morning. Previous to the tracks play a interview with Julian from The Presets, spoke of the new LP which is yet to titled due for release in March 2008, as quoted by Julian himself. In the meantime we can enjoy the dirty driven My People and go nuts in the clubs over summer. So get your Dance ON!!! Oh yeah, found a remix of the track too by Damage On The Backseat.

p.s. GO the Aussies.

The Presets - My People.mp3
The Presets - My People(Damage Edit).mp3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.