Bomb'n'Senior


I have this strange magnetism towards songs that just have a cool 80's vibe about them or even a Motown/y feel & also stranger than ever artists from DENMARK. And one band that just happens to do it for me big time is JUNIOR SENIOR. these guy are truly underrated. not many can pull off the fun tunes and lyrics like em. And most of u will remember them from their VERY 1st EP, Don't stop the beat. Ive posted a video at the bottom just so u can refresh your memory. However my love grew even more for the JS guys when i downloaded their second LP which had very late release dates to their home turf, leading to what i believe to be an undershing of their talent. I reckon at least 2 of there tunes needs to be on your IPOD or else its incomplete. Especially this remix of Can I Get Get Get by GUNS'N'BOMBS.

Junior Senior - Can I get get get(guns'n'bombs).mp3

0 comments: