Friday Flashback
...Chemical Boys/Girls


Back in the 90's just before the 00's The Chemical Brothers slapped this track on us. Hey Boy Hey Girl. Which became a huge #3 in the UK for 10 weeks. WOOyeah. With its addictive synth looping at the start to the guitar pounding in the chorus, HBHG is a classic that I will never forget. Even before I got hooked on the Dance genre I remember back when I was 11 getting hooked on the song. Strange I know. LOL. The filmclip is also great, with the girl growing up and still seeing skeletons her whole life, creepy. Fortunately for me, I get to see the Chemical Bros do a live set as I head to Future Music Festival at the Doomben Race Course 2moro. HECK YES!!! Will try and get some footage to post. Until then ROCK out to this classic!!!

Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl.mp3

2 comments:

DiscGoIsUm said...

Sooo!? How was it?? I get to see Chems on the 7th at their own concert in Syd.

Son of Vader said...

Very VERY awesome... will post some pics and video on the weekend!!!