VAN SHE Party
@
Empire

With my growing love for Van She & the anticipation of their LP V released on the 9th of August I thought it would be appropriate to talk about their latest single Strangers & the upcoming Van She Party which kicks off this Friday at Empire Hotel in Brisbane. Firstly Strangers has been on repeat on my ipod lately and I'm highly addicted not just to the original version but also the Van She Tech remix. To hear the other remixes by the likes of Yuksek & Strip Steve head to Itunes to buy the whole EP which includes the B-side Black Dot.

Now on to the Van She Party @ Empire this Friday, its going to be HUGE, and I'm not just saying that because I love Van She, I'm saying that because of the line up, check the bottom flyer for the special guests. Also I will be doing a promo for Levity prior to the warm up of the party at the front entry of Empire handing out their latest mixtape. So come say hi and score yourself a free CD! Plenty of fun and pics to be taken so get yourself to the Valley this Friday night. SEE U THERE.

Van She - Strangers [Van She Tech Rework].mp3

0 comments: