Kate M0$$ is F-ing H0t!!


Just got this email from Venue, a 3 piece band from California who have a sound that really sticks. With an 80's sounding influence and co-ed vocals I could see myself falling deeep deep in love with this band. Nothing excites me more than a band with a chick, or a girl band with a guy. Just looks cool. My brothers band has a chick drummer and it gives them that little bit more of an edge. Anyway back to Venue, who sent me their lastest offering Kate, which screams the lyrics 'Kate M0$$ is fuckin' HOt!!' haha nice work guys. Its a very electric track that will get your head banging and your boots tripping. Also they sent me a nice remix to compliment the track. Have a listen & Tell me what u think...

Venue - Kate.mp3
Venue - Kate [Pairie Cartel's Hate Kate 88 Mix].mp3

0 comments: