Sunday Arvo Session:
...Ladytron


Yep... It's true, I'm addicted to Ladytron... I blame all the other blogs that are talking about them Oh yeah and the fact that they are a F-ing great band too. The hype and build up to their forthcoming LP, is killing me. Now with the release of Black Cat, I think I might just wet my pants. Can they just pull the date forward. June is too far away!!! Which is why I have been busting my back looking for remixes to keep me goin till then. So I have found 3 that have my attention at the moment. My favourite being the Soulwax Remix of Seventeen, you'll find it also on the sidebar Listening Station to the right, that's if your reading this blog in the last week of March & the 1st week of April. SO get addicted to Ladytron!!!

Ladytron - Seventeen [Soulwax RMX].mp3
Ladytron - International Dateline [Simian Mobile Disco RMX].mp3
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch [Hot Chip RMX].mp3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 great tracks to throw up in honor of the new album coming out! cant get enough of that seventeen rmx!

Son of Vader said...

FOR SURE!!! its highly addictive. cant stop listening to it eh?! Thanks for the comments man...

NvW... said...

love the smd remix, some other smd at:
http://open-ur-ears.blogspot.com/2008/05/simians-disco-gone-mobile.html