My 07/08


As 2007 comes to a close I would just like to say a big thank-you to those who have supported and helped push me further than ever before. My biggest achievements being a runner up in the Triple J Remix comp for Bloc Party & also the kicking of this blog. At this time I have entered 3 more Remix comps and am yet to hear of my placing. 2008 could me another score or quiet possibly a nice partnership. I'm closer than ever to finishing my second LP "Yet to be titled", however I have completed my 1st Remix Compo titled, "Traces of Me".

Get some of the tracks here:
Aluedius Remixes....
New Young Pony Club - The Bomb [Aluedius Re-Edit Rmx].mp3
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough [2008 ALUED Rmx].mp3

And a taste of my original works:
Aluedius - Party Robot.mp3

P.s. Let 2008 be the Year to Tell ya friends about this blog...

0 comments: