When all things become a song...

Well, its true, there comes a point in your life when almost every song on your IPOD reminds you of a time, a memory which you hold on to collectively by that one song or maybe its the whole damn playlist. You either love it, or skip it. And that's how it goes... For example I have a playlist devoted to songs that were or could have been on Dawson's Creek and i know it songs corny, but i do... these songs remind me of my growing up days (I mean i still am now) but they truly dig deep into those memories. So today I'm goin to post a collection of songs from my ALL time Fav. Tunes playlist. These are tracks dear to me that make me feel.

ENJOY.

1. You're all i have - Snow Patrol
2. Treat me good - Bachelor Girl
3. Be with you - Enrique Iglesias
4. Try Again - Aaliyah
5. Meant to live - Switchfoot
6. Only Hope - Switchfoot
7. High - Lighthouse Family
8. Proud - Heather Small
9. Here with me - Dido
10. Thankyou - Alanis Morissette
11. Hands - Jewel
12. I'm with you - Avril Lavigne
13. I don't wanna wait - Paula Cole
14. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
15. Thriller - Michael Jackson

these are just a few but when you listen to them.... think of me

0 comments: